Careful packaging and preparation for the storage will save you time and ensure that your staff is stored in the best possible condition.
Use special packaging materials (cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, strong plastic bags, etc.).
- If you move the wardrobe, drawers, etc. – see to that – that they are completely empty, otherwise you can break them.
- Clothes and personal items pack in the cardboard boxes or plastic bags.
- For textiles – like pillows, curtains etc. – the best packing is plastic or vacum bags.
- We do advise to take off furniture ’legs’ f.ex. bed, sofa, drawers – in this way you will save sapce and avoid damages.
- Before storing – vacum clean your furniture – it will prevent insect damage.
- We do recomend to cover the survices of chairs and other soft furniture with paper – that will prevent scraches or any other kind of damages. Please, do cover all the furniture, esp. sofas and shelves.
- Before storing, make sure all white appliances (refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, etc.) are empty, clean and dry.
- An air refessioner will do its job, if placed in the refrigerator, freeser or MW.
- We do strongly recoment – to keep yor fridges an freesers empty. In this way Yau will avoid odors and shelf damages.
Glass and fradile objects
- Pack all fragile items individually in cloth or paper (do not use newspapers and magazines – because they will cause stains ), put them in a box and make sure you have written word “fragile” on the box.
- All fragile subj./obj. should be kept in boxes of a resistable material..
- We recomend to add extra softening materials in the bottom and the top of the box.
- Plates, saucers and other similar subjects – please place them in a standing /vertical positinon to avoid crashes.
- The object’s inner space – fill with paper, plastic or textile – that will seve as extra protection.
- Make sure – how you place your belongings – the fragile boxes always shoul be on the top.
- Paintings, photo frames and mirrors must be wrapped in cardboard or special photo frame / mirror boxes.
- The origanal el-pacing boxes is the best.
- If those re not available – place them in resistable carton boxes.
- Before storage – make sure – that all the electical items are clean and dry.
- Make sure – that other boxes, placed over the electical device packning, woun’t damage them.
The metal objects
- To avoid the corrosion – put some drops of oil an work it in on such metas obojects as tools before wrapping them in.
- Store the metal subjects seperatly from items that are coloured, like furniture.
- Silver items should be placed in the textile bags.
You are not allowed to store:
You may not store items that are dangerous, illegal, stolen, flammable, explosive, dangerous, environmentally damaging, perishable or are threatening to the property of any other person.
And that includes items such as gasoline, paint solvents, full gas balloons or chlorine.
The storage unit is a place (for example, like a room, closet, in-door or outdoor container where temporarily the businesses partners or individuals can store their belongings. The leasers/renters are offered self-storage units of a different size and specifications (for example, heated or unheated). In general tenants lease the premises in short term (as moust – from one month to one year). The most common reasons for storing things/staff temporarily in the storage facility are : moving to another place, repair works at home, divorce, death of a close person, goods – delivered to the company, the need of gaining the space in your housing or business premises from the rarely used things and documents.
SAFE BOX self-storage opened october 2017, with the aim to meet our customer needs – and that would be – modern, comfortable, safe, clean, warm and dry spaces. In SAFE BOX self-storage units you can put extra long objects and store as many items as possible because the height of the ceiling is 3m. Clients have access to their belongings even on holidays. Each storage unit has a separate alarm and video surveillance 24/7. SAFE BOX self-storage units are easy to access. The warehouse is located at Vijciema street 1a (entering the territory from the side of Palmu Street). To view and evaluate the quality of the storage facilities and possible room sizes, please call us 27772247 and make the appointment for visit.
SAFE BOX outdoor storage containers.
Renting fee EUR 118/month
Well – book yours – call us at – 27772247
Outdoor storage containers are limited.